Welcome to the Harvest Renewal Church worship team page.
Please read below to learn more about our mission and vision as well as how to get involved.
Mission: To release genuine heart responses to God (Revelation 4) and to partner with Holy Spirit in what He wants to do in meetings (John 5:19). We seek to have
“Presence based” worship, not a christian concert or performance. (Psalm 27:4, Matthew 18:20)
Our Vision is for Worship:
- That proclaims the truth of who God is (His attributes, character, ways, etc), brings heart revelation about those truths and seeks to bring glory and honor to Jesus. (Psalm 98; Psalm 149:1-5; Psalm 66; Psalm 47)
- That cultivates an atmosphere for the presence and Kingdom of our Lord (Mathew 6:9-13; Revelation 4-5)
- That releases songs and sounds that move hearts (passion for the first and second commandment, Mark 12:30-31; Ephesians 5:18-20)
- That releases the “now word” or Prophetic song (connects congregation to what the Lord is doing in the season of the church; be it the sermon series or just where the Lord is taking us in revelation of Him, 2 Kings 3:15; Psalm 96:1)
- That releases power (healing of hearts and bodies, Luke 7:22)
- That teaches Kingdom Theology (lyrics that teach what we believe about God and His Kingdom; Colossians 3:16)
Worship Team Practice on Thursdays:
First Thursday of every
month we will have a corporate worship team gathering. Everyone on the worship team meet at 6 at the Leath house for food, fellowship, teaching/discussion and worship circle. Team members need to make every effort to be at these monthly meetings.
Other Thursdays of the month we will have practice at 6:30 consisting of about one hour and a half.
Jason Leath is our Worship Pastor – to learn more about his vision and heart for Worship please visit his recent blog post. You can contact the worship team leaders to learn more or get involved by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always looking for those who have a heart to be involved on the worship team as a musicians, singers or on our sound/visual team.